2009 Oct 22 22:16

Re: [vox-tech] changing static IP block

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:00:40AM -0700, Gandalf Parker wrote:
>> WOW, I just won a free year of Sonic.net at the highest speed they can
>> provide (in some cases up to 30Mps) by twittering a few times and
>> including #sonicnet in the twitter (still open for a few days, they award
>> once a day)
>
> Hey, right on! :)  Congratulations!

Ouch I just got the test results. Unfortunately their Fusion service
doesnt reach me. Vacaville not major enough to have that upgrade. No 30Mps
(my server cries).

Still though, will go from 768/384 to 6Mg/768 and still get 8
IPs. Plus brand new equipment which includes modem/router/WiFi. And I
checked the price for after the free year is up and I will be getting it
all for only $1 difference on what AT&T was charging me before.

The difference almost makes it worth finding some friend or relative
inside their fusion area to give it to (almost, but not quite)

Gandalf  Parker