2009 Oct 08 22:19

Re: [vox-tech] Connecting to moobilenetx

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 01:59:00PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 01:28:34PM -0700, Eric Lin wrote:
> > Greetings all,
> >
> > It took me some time to figure out how to get my connection to moobilenetx
> > on the UCD campus working last year, so I decided to write a guide for
> > anyone who decides to use it.
>
> Mind if we publish it on our HOWTOs page? :)
>
>   http://lugod.org/documents/howtos/
>
> (e.g., alongside the Resnet and PPP ones.  Assuming those are even still
> valid...?)

I think those two HOWTOs can be removed entirely. The Resnet HOWTO is
essentially a "How to install and configure DHCP client" HOWTO, and the
PPP one is unusable for its intended target because campus phased out
its modem pool sometime in 2008, I believe.

-Gabe