2009 Sep 20 16:10

Re: [vox-tech] home server choice

first, i have already had my server running on a ubuntu box at home, i
want to upgrade it to a more reliable solution since my data become
more important.
As to Tony's question, the services I need to have are: web pages,
ssh, ftp, and svn; also as a media server for internal use.
I have only a home router, but it's fine for me, at least for now; i
don't really need a static IP, everytime it changes, I just re-route
it, it doesn't happen too often.
As of the hard disk, I am thinking of 1TB, and having a raid support,
but I heard we can have it in a software way?

Thanks!
Hai