2009 Sep 15 11:33

Re: [vox-tech] Removing debugging stuff from Makefile

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:18:32AM -0700, Lemseffer. Tahar  (MSA) wrote:
> Thanks you
>
> How can I remove a debugging file from a make file?

This question is a little vague.  You don't really have files _in_ files,
so my guesses as to what you mean is:

  * how do i disable debugging stuff from a program when I build it with make??
  * how do i remove debugging output files from a directory using a make
    target?

If it has to do with modifying an existing Makefile, having it
(or better yet, a boiled-down version) as an example would help.

PS - As Tim said, please post a _new_ message when starting a new thread
(compose a new email to 'vox-tech@lists.lugod.org', rather than replying
to an existing message).  Try to provide a good topic or summary as the
Subject of the email, and when do _are_ legitimately replying to a thread,
please try to trim.  (In most cases, people don't need to see every email
they've already read, quoted in the message :) )

Thanks!