2009 Sep 13 16:55

[vox-tech] two networks, one app

Hi all,

Is it possible to transparently get network connectivity from two network
interfaces, say eth1 and wlan1, at the same time?  I guess which one is used
depends on which one is busy at any given moment.

Suppose I had two working interfaces -- how would such a thing be
accomplished?

If it can't, is there any way to leverage two network connections to make my
apparent connection to the internet faster?

Thanks!
Pete