2009 Sep 09 06:27

[vox-tech] Tool to author CD+G discs?

I've got an Atari Jaguar with the toilet seat^W^W CDROM drive attachment,
and along with the spectacular VLM (virtual light machine) feature, it
can apparently play CD+G discs.  (Audio CDs that also contain 16-color still
images.)

I thought it might be fun to put together a little music slideshow, but
the only software I've found for Linux that has _anything_ to do with
CD+G is a tool to RIP existing discs.

I'd like to take a bunch of audio files, some image files, and burn
my OWN CD+G disc.

Any ideas?  ... *crickets*  Yeah, I didn't think so.

Sent from my computer