2009 Sep 01 09:49

Re: [vox-tech] libstdc++ and sgi and hp?

Re: [vox-tech] libstdc++ and sgi and hp?

it seems to me Stepanov is good at convincing people so that he was
able to push his ideas and make his marks no matter where he was,
hehe.

And libstdc++, anyone knows the history? (Wiki redirect this item to
"C++ standard Library")

Hai