2009 Aug 10 11:40

Re: [vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:29:36AM -0700, Al Lenaburg wrote:
> Hey Bill,
>
> I second what Alex said - Handbrake for Linux is a very cool little app.
> I was really frustrated trying to add video to my new Palm Pre - until another
> computer friend of mine suggested Handbrake - Worked like a charm.

I like simplification, so even though Handbrake isn't in Ubuntu's
repository (yet), I'm downloading it and will give it a go. :)

I think I've heard of it before, and it looks like the recent version
(from Nov 2008) is pretty featureful.  Looking forward to trying it.

Thanks you two!