2009 Aug 10 11:25

[vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

[vox-tech] Converting video for Facebook

Ok, I don't currently have time to dig into the options, but just in
case there was an mplayer/mencoder or ffmpeg expert on the list and
wanted to figure it out FOR me... ;)

I asked "what's the best format & compression for videos on facebook",
and a friend replied with: