2009 Aug 03 16:20

Re: [vox-tech] Kubuntu (KDE4) and power button

Re: [vox-tech] Kubuntu (KDE4) and power button

Hey Bill,

That was a bug in a certain KDE 4.something release. There was no
correct acpi action with power buttons. If you upgrade to KDE4.3 with
a ppa, that will most likely be fixed:

http://www.kubuntu.org/news/kde-4.2.98

(That fixed it for me!)

--