January 6: Social gathering
2009 Jul 31 14:45

Re: [vox-tech] Large File Server - File System?

Re: [vox-tech] Large File Server - File System?

Cheap insurance against the need to change things.  The only overhead
expense that would matter (because CPU and disk won't) would be your
time, differing between learning and using LVM versus having to change
something the hard way later on.