January 6: Social gathering
2009 Jul 24 07:16

Re: [vox-tech] protection error in Directshow app

Re: [vox-tech] protection error in Directshow app

If think there "might" be a problem with spyware or the likes you could try
downloading and installing Malwarebytes - It is a free app that finds allot
the baddies stuff and since you run it manually once a month or so it will
not interfere with Kaspersky. It does not run in the background when you start
windows. You can find it here:
http://majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html
or do a search for it in google. It is a nice free program - Hope this
helps to clear up anything in the way of spyware being part of your problem.

Al