2009 Jul 23 19:21

[vox-tech] SNMPGET

Hello All,

I'm just wondering if I can get help with writing a simple script that check for Community names and make a comparison to the new community name given.
Thanks

EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.