2009 Jul 21 13:12

[vox-tech] Fwd: SNMPGET

Tahar (who just joined LUGOD and was at last night's meeting) tried
to post the following to vox-tech, but is not yet subscribed.

(Tahar, be sure to subscribe to 'vox-tech', otherwise you
won't necessarily see people's responses!

----- Forwarded message from vox-tech-bounces@lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:51:51 -0700
From: vox-tech-bounces@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: vox-tech-owner@lists.lugod.org

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:39:42 -0700
From: "Lemseffer. Tahar  \(MSA\)" <lemseffert@sacsewer.com>
Subject: SNMPGET
To: <vox-tech@lists.lugod.org>

   Hello All,

   I'm new to the group, and would love to learn more about Linux.

   I'm just wondering if I can get help with writing a simple script that
   check for Community names and make a comparison to the new community name
   given.
   please help

   Thanks

 EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
 This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and
 privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
 copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other
 than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
 and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
 attachments thereto.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer