2009 Jun 23 15:55

Re: [vox-tech] help with xorg.conf

Are you using the open source or the proprietary driver for Nvidia?
Each one might take a different config and work with different tools.
I've been able to use the nvidia-settings tool on my laptop no problem
for a very similar card with 0 tweaks to the xorg config using the
proprietary driver.

Alex
Installfest Coordinator

Alex was nice enough to offer to meet me and try to resolve the problem.  I will hold off on doing more until I meet with him tomorrow.  I will post the results of our meeting tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks to all for their,

Thomas