2009 Jun 17 16:32

Re: [vox-tech] overheating

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:04:40AM -0700, Gandalf  Parker wrote:

> Well Im dangerous with screwdrivers. And there is zero funds. So unless I
> can cut back to extend its life then my main server is going to have to
> limp along until its death. The secondary is already off due to continual
> reboots and waiting for funds to revive it.

If cash is that tight, then a careful attempt at blowing out all the dust
and crap in your case is a worthy investment.  After all, if your funds are
truly zero, then what the hell are you going to do when that box dies
because it can't breathe?  Some things just can't be fixed from a shell
prompt.

Open up the damn box already and blow the dust out... with your lungs
if necessary.

-t