2009 May 28 23:38

Re: [vox-tech] make replacement?

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 05:46, Gandalf  Parker <gandalf@any1can.net> wrote:
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 11:47:55PM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:
>>
>> Crap, i was gonna name my mud client 'clump'...
>
> Id be interested in a mud client.
> Linux? text mode? Im still using tintin++

After accounting for budgeting concerns and for the current source
code line count, (0), I expect it to be usable shortly after the
release of Duke Nukem Forever.

Good news, though - I went looking at my planning docs and discovered
that I misremembered the name. It's lump, not clump. :)

--
Bryan Richter