2009 May 22 05:47

Re: [vox-tech] make replacement?

On Thu 21 May 09, 11:47 PM, Bryan Richter <bryan.richter@gmail.com> said:

> Crap, i was gonna name my mud client 'clump'...
>
> I have nontrivial c++ apps i can throw at it. I might have some downtime at work tomorrow to check it  out.

Just to let you know in advance...

It didn't seem to recognize .cpp files.   So just out of curiosity, I
renamed one of my files (a file with main()) with a .c extension and used
"clump -a" to see what clump thought the dependencies were.

It got the dependencies correct, except it listed them with .c extensions.
I have a feeling if I:

   1. Renamed all my class files with .c
   2. Used clump.ini to force the compiler to be g++ instead of gcc

it would work.  But I'm not sure.  If you could play with it a little and
let me know what you find, I'd really be interested in hearing what you have
to say.

Obviously, I'm not going to begin renaming all my class files with .c, but
if it can work, maybe a trivial modification to clump would do the trick...

Pete