2009 May 06 07:36

Re: [vox-tech] [fwd] Cal Tea Party Needs Computer/Sys Admin Help

Re: [vox-tech] [fwd] Cal Tea Party Needs Computer/Sys Admin Help

That's okay, Bill. I don't blame you.

Richard S. Crawford (rscrawford@mossroot.com)
http://www.mossroot.com
Publisher and Editor in Chief, Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)