2009 May 09 13:39

[vox-tech] [fwd] Cal Tea Party Needs Computer/Sys Admin Help

----- Fwd via Lee Welter. He said to pass it along to a LUGOD list. -----

From: "Nancy Craighill"   nancycraighill at  mac  d-o-t com
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 11:02:35 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Cal Tea Party Needs Computer/Sys Admin Help

I need help organizing all the contacts we made at the Sac Tea Party
on April 15th. Please contact me if you are or know someone who is a
computer system administrator familiar with GNU Mailman that can
volunteer a few hours. Referrals must be patriotic and trustworthy!
Thanks.

- Nancy

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer