2009 Apr 08 23:15

Re: [vox-tech] Utility to image a hard drive

Re: [vox-tech] Utility to image a hard drive

Oh I guess I left off the part of the sentence where I meant to say
there are some tools that do account for free space and leave them out
of the image. I think partimage which is on the clonezilla disc is the
tool I'm thinking of.

Alex