2009 Apr 07 11:18

Re: [vox-tech] An impossible series of windows that lock yourcomputer

Re: [vox-tech] An impossible series of windows that lock yourcomputer

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> Er.. uh... yeaaAAH.  *shifty eyes*
>
> Actually, I just went to the subscription page and pasted his email
> address into the form.  Just as good, without me needing to log in
> (since he'll need to confirm the subscription first, or ignore the email
> if he doesn't want to join).

*Laugh*   Yeah, that should work well, too.  The only variation that's
generally a bad idea is Mailman's "Mass Subscription" feature on the
same page as Invite.  With that, you get a certain percentage of
subscribed bad addresses (transcription errors, and who knows what
else), and then inevitably some other people who claim they didn't want
to join, and then try to claim you're a spam source.