2009 Apr 02 23:16

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Math question: help me make a rainbow

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 11:29:13PM -0700, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> Is this [1] what you are thinking of?
>
> [1] http://home.comcast.net/~jdnewmil/puzzle/rainbow_draw.gnumeric

Close!  When y2=y1, I get a flat line, though.  I should get an arc
from a circle with a diameter of abs(x2-x1).

Also, I'm a gnumeric gn00b -- is there a way to make the chart always
have the same aspect ratio?  (that is, I want the steps in the X axis
to be the same width in the Y axis, so that things don't squish and
stretch)