2009 Mar 31 18:54

[vox-tech] [Fwd: Google Summer of Code INFO Night]

[vox-tech] [Fwd: Google Summer of Code INFO Night]

Google Summer of Code Student Info Night

Kemper 1065
Tuesday, March 31st
5-6pm

Local SOC Mentors will be doing a presentation about the Google Summer of Code (GSoC).
In particular, they will be talking about the Plone Content Management System project and
projects from the Open Source Geospatial Foundation. There will also be a
Q&A sesssion about all projects in GSoC.

For more information about the projects and GSoC, go to the meeting and
visit the following websites:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009_Ideas
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/org/google/gsoc2009/plone/ideas
http://socghop.appspot.com/

Applications for Google Summer of Code is being accepted now. They are due
on April 3rd.

Sponsored by the UC Davis Computer Science Club and the Linux User's Group of Davis