2009 Feb 17 22:36

Re: [vox-tech] powersupply + capacitor whine when CPU is idle

Re: [vox-tech] powersupply + capacitor whine when CPU is idle

Actually, I'm thinking it's more likely that one of the toroids has a
loose coil.  Which, by the way, is not particularly a harbinger of a
dying power supply, unless you count violence from the person who can
hear it when he can't stand it any more. :)