2009 Feb 17 22:11

Re: [vox-tech] Help needed rescuing data off a Windows box usingKnoppix

Re: [vox-tech] Help needed rescuing data off a Windows box usingKnoppix

You know I have done this on a few occasions but I bet there are way
better people that can help besides me.
I do however know cars, does she need a tune up ;)
Jimbo