2009 Jan 12 23:49

Re: [vox-tech] Hardy + openGL + Qt4 = Not working

Re: [vox-tech] Hardy + openGL + Qt4 = Not working

While I don't have qt installed and I am running debian,
I think I can make a pretty good guess. The files are probably
installed in a different directory from the one qmake
is looking in. On my system, what qt stuff there is, is
in /usr/lib so my first guess would be that is where qmake
is looking. Since you installed qt4 as a backport, it seems likely
that the files were put somewhere under /usr/local or
/usr/share (to avoid colliding with the normal version)
When you get these two directories identified, you can
just put in soft links. You might have to un-install the
current version of qt to avoid conflicts.

Richard Harke