2009 Jan 07 11:57

Re: [vox-tech] Promise SmartStor NS2300N NAS success & mountquestions

Re: [vox-tech] Promise SmartStor NS2300N NAS success & mountquestions

Bill,

What sort of throughput do you get? And what about that guest user
issue? Hey, you left the Crepeville social early!

brian

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/