2009 Jan 04 11:51

[vox-tech] Help with H8 CPU

Back in early 2002, we had a talk on uClinux.  One of the speakers was from
Hitachi, and they talked about the H8 CPU.

Today, someone looking for help with H8 discovered this fact and contacted me.
I said I'd pass his query on, but to not keep his hopes up, since I'm not
sure anyone out here does anything with H8.

   Was seeking the internet for informations regarding the H8 processor and
   stumbled over the homepage of LUGOD.ORG :) Therefore I took my self the
   freedom to write you direct - please accept my apolligy.

   I am seeking a person who can dissamble a H8 program for me. I made a dump
   from a eprom witch is attached to a H8 processor - (27C4001) I am
   interrested in the part of the program where a algorithm is stored so that
   I can calculate a chiper into plain text here is an excample : f7 9a 8c df
   ef 81 3b 0e 65 is plain 0000
   Offcourse I would like to pay for the service if you would help me :)

   Would it be something for you or could you please link me up with someone
   who can help me ??

Anyone able to help?  Thx,