Re: [vox-tech] video for Apple ipod touch

Gandalf Parker wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 09:40:35AM -0500, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
>> I use these parameters to do it:
>
> Just to piggyback abit here. Does anyone have parameters for ogg or ogv to avi?
> I have a guy wanting to put videos on my server but he works in ogg which Ive never messed with.
>
> Gandalf  Parker

That's a misleading question. OGG and AVI are containers of which
several codecs could be used to encode the data. What player do you want
to be able to play the data and how compressed do you need it. A
relatively standard avi would be mpeg2 + mp3 which is similar to what
DVDs use.

Want to make your life easy, use avidemux to show you the options.
It works well except for the very finicky ipod/quicktime, which was
discussed earlier in the thread.

Alex