[vox-tech] video for Apple ipod touch

Hello all:

It looks like that ipod touch only support mp4 videos format (maybe
others too, but I don't know). I managed to use ffmpeg to convert the
.avi files to .mp4 files, but it seems I couldn't get the parameters
right, some produced weird voice, some have no voice at all, and the
width-height ratio is not nature. Does anyone out there know how to
get them right?

Appreciated any help! :-)

Hai