Re: [vox-tech] Need help creating rewritecond in Apache

Re: [vox-tech] Need help creating rewritecond in Apache

Richard,

If I remember correctly, rewrite rules are order dependent. So you may
want to use the rewrite engine instead of redirect.

Then, you could do something like
RewriteEngine On
      RewriteRule ^/view.php_dir - [L]
      RewriteRule ^(.)$ http://www2.yoursite.com/$1 -[P]