January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Need help creating rewritecond in Apache

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com> wrote:

> Can you post the relevant part of your rules, it sounds like you need an
> exception to the initial redirect to allow access to the particular
> resource on the original server.

Alex,

Actually, at this point, I just convinced my boss that it would be
easier to copy the resource files over to the temporary subdomain,
rather than try to come up with a complicated set of rewrite rules.
Thanks, though.

--
Richard S. Crawford (rscrawford@mossroot.com)
http://www.mossroot.com