2008 Oct 12 18:50

[vox-tech] Looking for a course/tutor

Hi

I'd like to know if any of you know where I can take a course to learn how to install and configure software for a Linux Cluster. I am a biologist and I know how to get stuff to work on stand-alone machines but clusters, I have no idea. In case you wonder, most of what I know I learned on Install fests, on Vox-Tech and reading books that some of you recommended.
If you don't know of a course, but you know somebody that could give me a one-on-one tutorial plea$e contact me directly.
As always, thank you very much in advance for your help,

Cheers!
Alfredo