2008 Sep 23 13:27

Re: [vox-tech] Video problem with Ubuntu Server install

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 09:20:27AM -0700, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
> Yep, well, I'm a bit miffed about this right now.  So I'm going to
> just drop it.

That does sometimes work, but I'd suggest slapping it hard first.

Before you give up, try adding "vga=ask" to your kernel boot command line.
That's the simplest way to try out other text modes as you'll have a menu
right there to choose from.

-t