2008 Sep 23 13:27

Re: [vox-tech] Video problem with Ubuntu Server install

Re: [vox-tech] Video problem with Ubuntu Server install

Yep, well, I'm a bit miffed about this right now.  So I'm going to
just drop it.

http://www.nonken.net/images/aoc_3.JPG
http://www.nonken.net/images/aoc_6.JPG
http://www.nonken.net/images/aoc_2.JPG