2008 Sep 15 18:03

Re: [vox-tech] play DVD with mplayer

Troy:

Thank you for the suggestion. I've followed that link to have the
codec installed. however, I think it might be similar to those from
mplayer's official site. As a consequence, I still experience the same
error, I attached the error msg in here, hopefully someone can shed me
a light.

Thank you!
Hai

hai@zodiac:~/Videos/wn0705981$ mplayer wn0705981.wmv

MPlayer dev-SVN-r27605-4.2.3 (C) 2000-2008 MPlayer Team

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          6400  @ 2.13GHz (Family: 6,
Model: 15, Stepping: 6)

Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

Playing wn0705981.wmv.

ASF file format detected.

[asfheader] Audio stream found, -aid 1

[asfheader] Video stream found, -vid 2

VIDEO:  [WMV2]  720x540  24bpp  1000.000 fps  1752.3 kbps (213.9 kbyte/s)

Clip info:

 name: Wonder-AV

 author:

 copyright:

 comments:

Can't open /dev/fb0: No such file or directory

[fbdev2] Can't open /dev/fb0: No such file or directory

VO: [v4l2] No such file or directory

vo_cvidix: No vidix driver name provided, probing available ones (-v
option for details)!

[cyberblade] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[mach64] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[mga] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[mga] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[nvidia_vid] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[pm3] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[radeon] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[rage128] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[s3_vid] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[SiS] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[unichrome] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted

[VO_SUB_VIDIX] Couldn't find working VIDIX driver.