2008 Aug 18 14:38

Re: [vox-tech] Fwd: Re: Using doxygen to generate man pages

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 10:23:42AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>    Bill,
>
>    Can you send the doxygen config file?  Are you using the code tags or HTML
>    only?

Sure, here's what's in CVS right now::

  http://libcrtxy.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/libcrtxy/libcrtxy/docs/doxygen.cfg

I'm only using code tags.  Here's the single source file I'm using to
generate the docs:

  http://libcrtxy.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/libcrtxy/libcrtxy/src/crtxy.h

Thx!