2008 Aug 18 07:28

[vox-tech] Using doxygen to generate man pages

[vox-tech] Using doxygen to generate man pages

I'm getting myself familiar with doxygen, and it's working fairly nicely
for HTML output, but I'm unhappy with the man pages it generates.

It generates a manpage for each \page and \subpage I create, which I guess
I could deal with my marking them as \htmlonly.

However, unless I set MAN_LINKS=on in the doxygen.cfg file, I _don't_
actually gets man pages for any of the functions that my one .h file
lists.  If I _do_, then I get man page links for _everything_ (including
the To-Do list generated by \todo tags, every #define and typedef I described
in doxygen, etc.!)

Is there an easy way to get a middle-ground?  I don't want to dump man
pages about "max", and "color" and "todo" on a user's system... I just
want pages for the few XY_foobar() and XY_bazzap() functions my library
provides. :)

Thanks in advance,