2008 Aug 07 00:50

[vox-tech] remove the windows partition

Hello,

My home PC has dual OS, one is Ubuntu 7.10, the other is Windows XP.
However, my windows has stopped working for quite a while.

So I figure, I will remove the windows partition and use it as my
Ubuntu's secondary disk, and install a svn server as a repository for
my code/document.

I'd like to know if there is an easy and feasible way to accomplish my
goal, without affecting my current Ubuntu installation?

Any tool/utility?

Maybe it's just easier to install a brand-new 8.0.4... :-)

Thanks a lot,
Hai