2008 Jul 21 17:13

[vox-tech] login problem due to the lack of space

[vox-tech] login problem due to the lack of space

hello, folks:

I have used up my linux disk space and when I tried to log in the
system again, I got this message:

GDM could not write to your authorization file. This could mean that
you are out of disk space of that your home directory could not be
opened for writing. In any case, it is not possible to log in. Please
contact your system administrator.

I didn't have another account to log in, so anyone can suggest me what
to do next?

Thanks a lot!

Hai