2008 Jul 02 10:56

Re: [vox-tech] postgrey is dangerous? spam is SPAM?

Re: [vox-tech] postgrey is dangerous? spam is SPAM?

Correct.  "Hormel does not object to the term, but insists that it be
spelled in lower case so as to distinguish it from its capitalized
SPAM trademark. Hormel objects to Spam's 'product identity' (for
example, images of Spam cans) being used in relation to spamming, and
has filed lawsuits against companies which have attempted to trademark
words containing 'Spam'."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28food%29#Internet_spam

See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam

"Lovely Spam, wonderful Spam!"