2008 May 07 17:50

Re: [vox-tech] Reiserfs v. Ext3

I suspect a lot of Linux users will be either ignorant
or apathetic of the fact that the developer of
ReiserFS is in jail for a serious crime.

A few might have some kind of ethical reservations
about using it, but I can see having the same kind of
debate about anything else - do we eschew some
technology just because it was originally developed by
the Nazis, for instance?