2008 Apr 02 17:44

[vox-tech] Fwd: minicom on macbook

Deepan posted this from a non-subscribed address.

----- Forwarded message from vox-tech-bounces@lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:15:42 +0530
From: Deepan <codeshepherd@gmail.com>
Subject: minicom on macbook
To: vox-tech@lists.lugod.org

Hi All,
I would like to use serial port in macbook. I
guess usb to serial port convertor is the only
possible option. I wonder if it is possible to use
minicom in macbook to play with serial port (in
usb to serial port converter). Please let me know
if anyone has tried it.
Regards
Deepan
Sudoku Solver: http://www.sudoku-solver.net/