2008 Mar 30 20:59

[vox-tech] wrtp54g wireless router upgrading

[vox-tech] wrtp54g wireless router upgrading

Hello, dear folks:

I have a wrtp54g wirelss router which also supports VOIP. I read some article about dd-wrt firmware and wonder if my router can be upgraded with it. I looked through the list of its supported devices but couldn't find my model, but the post was kindof old...

Anyway, anyone out there has ever upgraded a wrtp54g model with dd-wrt? Or any alternatives, like openwrt?

Thanks in advance,

Hai