2008 Mar 20 14:23

Re: [vox-tech] c code question

Sorry about the empty message.

I'd suggest rewriting the C so you can do something like:
for i in rows
   for j in columns
   {
	value=function(i,j);
	printf ("%f ",value);
   }
   printf ("\n");

Or if impractical just use columns:
bill@kona:~$ cat test
apple
orange
banana
$2.00
$3.00
$2.50
bill@kona:~$ cat test | columns -c 2 --by-columns
apple                                                                   $2.00
orange                                                                  $3.00
banana                                                                  $2.50