2008 Mar 17 11:57

[vox-tech] drupal virtual hosting

Hi,
I have a test installation of drupal that will probably be used
eventually for more than one virtual host or domain, and this is
administered by me, not various people with a control panel. Is there
any advantage to giving each site its own database versus all in one
database with prefixed table names? I can see that with separate
databases it would be easier to backup or export sites separately, but
is there more to it? Some issue particular to drupal?

Thanks for any advice.
Nick Schmalenberger