2008 Mar 11 04:11

[vox-tech] Marking Audio file based on Freq.

[vox-tech] Marking Audio file based on Freq.

Fun challenge if anyone is up for it.

How do I locate all instances of a particular frequency in an audio file?

Don't worry about format.
Preferred solution will use Audacity, Octave, R or some other FOSS
software. More points the easier it is to use (really a Audacity plugin
at least in concept would be great)

Bonus if it flags all the points in say the marker track of audacity,
which would make it easy for me to shuffle through and listen to the
identified segments.

Really any ideas on how to approach this would be welcome.

Thanks,
Alex