2008 Mar 10 14:53

[vox-tech] Clustering two Linux machines

[vox-tech] Clustering two Linux machines

Hello everybody :-)

I would like to know how to make two Linux machines work as one computer. I think it's called "clustering" and a quick Google search showed me that there are quite a few different programs and Linux distributions for this purpose. But my problem is that I can't start everything from scratch because we already have one Linux machine up and running and everybody in the lab is using it. I just want to add another computer to that Linux machine and make it more powerful. We can't install OS on the first computer but we can do whatever we want with the new one.

Thanks a lot for your help
Matin