2008 Mar 04 00:23

Re: [vox-tech] hardware for linux or bsd based router?

Re: [vox-tech] hardware for linux or bsd based router?

Cool, thanks.

Another mesh network I've heard about is meraki, sounds kinda interesting and
seems feasible to get started for something on the order of $50:

http://meraki.com/oursolution/hardware/

(no affiliation)